I know I’m a few weeks late, but Happy 2020! It was a rough start to the new year in our household with everyone taking turns getting sick so you can say we’ve been preoccupied.
Oh…and I forgot to mention I’m PREGNANT! I had every intention of doing a separate post about announcing my third pregnancy on here, but like I mentioned, life happens. Between getting sick and constantly having “morning” sickness (it’s in quotations because I literally get sick almost all day), I’ve pretty much been struggling to function. So instead of a pregnancy announcement post, I’m going to start my year with a “goals & dreams” post.
2020 Goals & Dreams
- Maintain my healthy lifestyle/ keep up with working out, especially during pregnancy.
- Post 2 blog posts a month.
- Pass the DRE Salesperson exam.
- Have a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery.
- Cross off at least two places from our travel bucket-list.
- Learn healthier, kid-friendly recipes.
- Actually use the Instant Pot and Filipino Instant Pot cookbook my husband gifted to me.
- On that note, cook and bake more Filipino food.
- Monthly date nights with my husband.
- And with another baby on the way, have more solo dates with each of our kids.
I hope you all are having a great start to the new year. And if you haven’t made goals for yourself for the new year, it’s never too late! There’s no better start than now to accomplishing your dreams.
Til next time friends<3